Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm not here


That there
That's not me

I'm back from London, I'm simply fucking back to hell
I just want to move back over there.
I felt a strange feeling downtown: I wasn't a stranger. I felt safer. I felt bigger and stronger.
I felt indipendent. I felt free. I felt like I was swallowed in arts.
I wasn't scared by terrorists, even though I might be.

I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here


I'm firmly sure I'll move there
As soon as I finish university...
perhaps, before.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ogni volta che leggo le tue parole su londra mi chiedo com'è possibile che io non ci sia ancora andata....
Al massimo quando vivrai a londra verrò a trovarti ;)

 
At 4:28 am, Blogger Unknown said...

però ti porti con te troppi cd dei radiohead ;)
Dai, fai a meno di due e, ti consiglio, portati appresso Moon safari e The Holy Bible, degli Air e dei Manic Street Preachers.
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home