Monday, August 27, 2007

Glowing sun


I feel something is changing,
I'm not the same I was.
I haven't got the same thoughts and the same feelings.
Sometimes I feel like a rat in a cage...
But I try to look out the prison and I see a beautiful world, just waiting me to escape.
I see new cool people, a see new cities, I see a new kind of love.
I see everything better than where I am.

I dediced not to waste my time anymore (or time will waste me).
I'm not a child.
I've got a brain.
I just have to use it in the right way.

It's 9 days left to London.
I think I'm not gonna take a trip, I'm simply coming back home.
No-one was born to live its life in the same place.
We've got to look for it, to find it out, to work out where our soul could be in a completely peace of mind.

I think I've already found this place
And I'm going to see it,
Again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home