Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Blower's Daughter

Ormai i miei post sono solo testi di canzoni :)
Voglio dedicare quest'ultima ad una persona che senza volere ho ferito, e non se lo merita per nulla al mondo. E' la colonna sonora di un film che mi è piaciuto molto, ed è anche la canzone di un cantante che stimo un sacco.

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me, most of the time
And so it is the shorter story
No love no glory, no hero in her skies

I can't take my eyes off you

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is the colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off you

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off you

My mind





1 Comments:

At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finchè le canzoni sono così belle i post sono perfetti! Anche questa volta complimenti per la scelta!!
ciao!!

elisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home