Saturday, October 14, 2006

Untitled #1


In these days lots of thing's happened. Well... maybe I've got to say that I've been thinking about them. My best friend's birthday party... and I won't be there. And I'm not happy for this. I'm completely upset. And there's also another thing... I actually can't tell it, but I'm feeling sad for it as well. It's difficult when you can't live your life as much as you want to.

Oh no, I see
A spiderweb and it's me in the middle
So I twist and turn
But here am I in my little bubble



2 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

che cazzo aspetti?
vai al compleanno di quella là!!

ma i commenti li posso scrivere in italiano vero..?

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger Matteo said...

Per i commenti... certo che si! :)

Per il compleanno, se avessi potuto ci sarei andato eccome... figurati :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home