Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thoughtpolice

It's the job of the Thought Police to uncover and punish thoughtcrime, using psychology and omnipresent surveillance to find and eliminate members of society who are capable of the mere thought of challenging ruling authority. Do you wanna be wrapped by this?

Yesterday I listened to a guitarist who played live in front of me. And I felt something I've never felt before. I was completely out of control with my mind. It was not with my body. For just two or three minutes it was spread around the room... maybe the person in front of me was a member of the Thoughtpolice and was keeping my mind under his control. Or, on the other hand, I was completely in me and that feeling was what I really wanted it to be. I'm Myself and I ain't nobody else.


" Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime IS death "
Winston Smith - 1984


- Karma Police -



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home