Monday, July 03, 2006

2+2=5


Two men were talking about math (or something different)

"Oh, what do you think about 2+2? Does it always make up four?" The clever man asked
"Well, I think yes, why not?" The big-headed man replyed
"Are you shure? I think it makes up 5" He said with a little smile
"Are you pulling my leg?" The other man thought his friend was joking
"No i'm not... I think 2&2 always makes up 5! Look at my hands... 2 and 2, obviously it's 5!"
The brainless man laughted and took his way home.

Maybe he was right (as many people think), but the other one could dream and live a perfect life without any kind of border and his dreams could take him everywhere, even in the moon, among the stars, amid the clouds.
The truth it's not in what they say, it's hide into our mind. We've got to find it and if you want, all your dreams could turn into real.



Are you such a dreamer?
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two & two always
makes up five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag & hide
January has April's showers
And two & two always
makes up five

It's the devil's way now
There is no way out
You can scream & you
can shout
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

I try to sing along
I get it all wrong
Ezeepeezeeeezeepeeezee
NOT
I swat em like flies but
Like flies the burgers
Keep coming back
NOT
Maybe not
"All hail to the thief"
"But I am not!"
"Don't question my authority
or put me in the dock"
Cozimnot!
Go & tell the king that
The sky is falling in
When it's not
Maybe not.

(This lirycs by Thom Yorke, the god of alternative rock ever lived)

1 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger Mauro Savino said...

ciao sono passato e tornerò volentieri. Quando vuoi sei il benvenuto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home